Saturday, October 4, 2008

On the Road Again


After a week at home, we are on the road again. We are heading for Charlotte, NC. I am looking forward to a week at the races and flea marketing in Lexington and some NC bar-b-que. Poor Oreo was just getting comfortable with us being home and was not too happy with our leaving again. Mona(her original mother) is taking care of her so I know that she will be well taken care of. Brother, if you read this I didn't get to the Army/Navy store yet but will look at the flea market for Lawrence's new home and if I don't find it, will go see the guy at the store. And I will find some coozies (sp) More later!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sister, Like OMG!

There is no rush as you can always send up with Lawerence & Florance huh imagine that I made a funny!