Sunday, February 7, 2010

Key West



Good Afternoon to all: As you might know we are on a cruise and today we are in Key West. We took our obligatory walk down Duval Street and made an earth shattering discovery we made. They no longer make Key Lime Jelly Beans at the Blonde Giraffe. Woe is me. lol We found Key Lime Taffy and Key Lime Pecans. One can never get too much Key Lime!!! We are back in the room now and have ordered room service for the lunch and a nap. Waiting for the Super Bowl. Go Peyton!! I have to keep it in the family. lol Okay enough for now Love to all (Pic of Tom in Ft Drum Cemetery as we cached some on the way to the ship)

1 comment:

Keiko said...

Sorry about the jelly beans, but those pecans look delicious!If you noticed, I also had to delete my gorgeous mini-me from Nike. I can't workout for a while and I was sick of looking at her getting more depressed!