Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Saturday





Good Afternoon to all: As usual I am sorry to have not blogged with the regularity I used to but it seems that the day is over before it begins. I have been busy with my spring cleaning and weeding out. We went to Orlando yesterday to see Rand and Lori at Fort Wilderness. I love that campground. Their daughter and her family were there too. Grant is the 3 year old boy and he is a little sweet heart. We played some canasta and had a cook out. We got home about 10 PM. Today I had three things in my mental itinerary. One was rake and bag up leaves. (I have raked and bagged this area 4 times now.) And it was enough to fill 4 cans and 5 new bags that are about equal to two of my other ones. FYI The dam leaves were still falling as I raked. It has to end soon. lol I was not alone in my endeavor as Mr. S helped me bag and carry them to the street. I need to give credit where credit is due. My next thing was to wash my poor little car as she was dirty even though it was hard to see. Don helped me with that too. He is such a great helpmate. We had our anniversary this week. #15 Time sure flies when you are having a good time. We just had a bite of lunch and now I am going to take a shower. After a small rest period or in other words a power nap, I will work on my third plan as I am going through my closets and drawers and making a goodwill deposit. Unfortunately Don cannot help me with that. Well maybe he can put the bags of goodies in the car. So enough for now. Oh Shannon(My Nail Person) had her baby yesterday. It is a wonderful, beautiful little girl named Maci. Welcome to the world little girl. Okay love to all and stay well.

No comments: