Thursday, October 21, 2010

Good Morning Sunshine

Good Morning to all of the faithful: When I woke up this morning, it was dark and it felt like it was much earlier than it was but it is fall and the time change will occur soon. But as I am sitting here writing my blog, the sun is adding a golden glow to the dining room. It is such a pretty world if only we take time to look at it. Things are pretty calm here today. The Yankees managed to win last night and I am keeping up the faith they will make the World Series. As an added note, we spoke with Donna last night to wish her a Happy Birthday and she said she was posting a blog about what Rick did for her B-Day. This morning I read the blog and it brought tears to our eyes for he did such a wonderful thing. Life is full of surprises and they make it all worthwhile. Okay enough rambling so you know the drill. Love to all.

No comments: