Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm BACK The Final Chapter

Wednesday, we had reservations for Palo's Brunch. Again we had Zoran. I finally got to have a bellini. That is champagne with peach nectar. VERY NICE! I forgot an important part of our arriving at our cabin. My wonderful husband got us the Romance Package. It included 2 robes, a bottle of champagne, two goblets made of white chocolate with chocolate bon-bons inside and a travel ice bucket with tongs. I was really surprised. He's a sweetheart!!!
After brunch, we again went into the private island. It was a beautiful day for all the tourists.
We took the tram out to Serenity Bay. It was very hot and muggy so we did not stay very long.
Went back to ship and started to pack as tomorrow we would go back to reality. Did what I could and then sat on veranda and read my book. I really am enjoying this book.
Rachel sent Don a Magical Moments certificate for having the best Disney hair style. That was very nice. Our favorite show "DISNEY DREAMS" was wonderful tonight. No matter how many times I have seen it, it makes me cry.
You would think that with all the cruises we have been on, that it couldn't get better, but it does!!!!!

Well back to the things that make coming home great. Our 1000 count sheets and my own good coffee.
Keep following my blog as life is good and just keeps getting better.

1 comment:

Keiko said...

Thank you for your kind comments. I don't get many of those and it means a lot. I really love teaching a college class. Sometimes I am not so sure I can do everything I need to do. It is all for the best.