Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm BACK!!!

For all of the fans of this blog, your wait is over. I AM BACK!!!! This blog will be done in several stages as I have so much to let everyone who follows this blog know.
We started out the trip by going to a really cute motel in Cocoa Beach called FAWLTY TOWERS. This one had a Sybil, a Basil and a Manuella!! It was a really cute place, not far from the beach and by the Ron Jon Surf Shop. Finally got to see what all the billboards on 95 were for. We went to Captain J's for dinner. It is really a nice restaurant. Tried some GEOCACHING but it was not too successful. We will try later. Too many mugglers.

Sunday, we went to the cruise ship. We got there early. Had to wait in the terminal about 30 minutes. We boarded the ship and went to lunch and then to our cabin. We had a lovely balcony. By about 2 P.M. our luggage arrived and I got unpacked. THEN I CONSIDER MYSELF ON VACATION.

No comments: