Friday, September 26, 2008

Finally Back in Range

Hi We are finally out of the mountains and back in coverage area. We got to Robbie and Elaine's house Wednesday afternoon. Elaine was at the store and Robbie was at Lowe's hardware. He was working on one of his amazing projects. The man is a genius. We visited for a while. Don and I wanted to shoot our pistols and we figured this would be the perfect op as their house backs up to woods and more mountains. I have only shot mine twice and needed to become a little more familiar with it. All went well but I need more target practice but the positive thing is I didn't shoot myself or anyone near and dear. The other thing is that if your bigger than a plastic pot and you want to harm me or mine, you will be sorry.
Sarah would be so proud!!!
Elaine came home and we went out for dinner.
Thursday, we took a Tennessee Lake Trip and went Goodwilling!!! I had a good time and found a few things I didn't know I needed.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nothing since Friday the 26th:-(

Did the laptop or the air card suffer the same ills that the coffee pot and the blow dryer experienced ?????

BWOI

fullyfavorable said...

No thank goodness your sister