Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Southward Bound

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
It is about 48 degrees and we are heading this Dodge Ram truck south. The temps are too cool for this Florida Body.
Don Waltz cooked us oatmeal with raisins and it is just the best. I don't know what his secret is but my oatmeal never tastes as good. I will have to watch him the next time and learn his secrets.
We will head the truck to Tenn. and Robbie and Elaine's house. I liked it better when I just walked across the yard to see them. Oh well. Y.ou never know what you have until you don't have it anymore.
Still on my quest for coffee pot. I shall overcome!!!! Yesterday's blog has a picture of Ammanda, my bestest granddaughter. Today I will post a pic of my bestest brother and bestester husband. I am starting a new language. lol

No comments: