Friday, February 27, 2009

Catching Up











Now that I have my mini alter-ego on my blog I can try to catch up with what little new things are happening and have happened in my wonderful life.




We went on a four day cruise with Jenny, her mom, her grandmother and Butch and Elaine.




Great fun was had by all. The night of embarkation we went to Palo's for dinner with Butch and Elaine. They liked it as do we. After dinner, we went to see "Confessions of a Shopaholic". It was good. I read the books and liked seeing them on screen. Disney was so smart to option these as there are multiple books that will make good movies.




Monday we did our favorite spa treatment "Exotic Rasul" Boy does that make your skin feel good. We did not get off in Nassau.




Tuesday we went to the private island "Castaway Cay" Problem was, it was coooooooool. We went out to Serenity Bay for lunch at the adult area. There was no one on the beach.




It was a pretty day but chilly.




Wednesday we had a sea day but had to make a side trip to Fort Lauderdale as they had a medical emergency on board and had a person to drop off. After that we puttered around out at sea and Thursday we returned back to Port Canaveral.




By the time we got home Rand and Lori had departed for Fort Meyers. Glad we had some good times with them before we left. They are coming again next year.




Then for a couple of days I fought with Mini Me but thanks to Beth and Donna, I managed to do it. Thanks Girls.




Yesterday we went up to Fort Wilderness Campground with Don and Flo to see Rand and Lori. We met their friends, Ed and Donna Miller. Really nice people. We played some canasta and went out to dinner at Carraba's.




Today I did a 5k workout with my nike+ipod. Boy do I like that. Thanks again to Beth and Donna. We went to dinner at Flo's for beef stew and played 500 and dominoes.




As always I wonder "who has it better than me?"

No comments: