Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Question of the Day?











The question for today is: Does Leaf Raking count as cross-training? The reason for this question is this. We live in an oak hammock and our house sits on .6 acres of oak trees. Today is an absolutely beautiful day and I flipped a coin. Heads I treadmilled and tails I rake and bag leaves. Needless to say it was tails. I went outside at about 1 P.M. and just came in about 4 P.M. I filled four cans and seven bags. Then I blew the driveway partway. Then I ran out of gas




and decided to come in and share my fun with you all. Problem is there is still alot of yard to still do. Tomorrow is another day!!!!! Got to take a shower. Thank god for my nano and my power song. It worked good for keeping me raking as well as staying motivated on the treadmill. Wish I could show my purple alter-ego raking but instead I will post my pictures. Gotta grab a shower.




Love to all

1 comment:

Keiko said...

Heck yes!!! Yard work is just as aerobic as training on the treadmill!