Monday, March 30, 2009

Doctor Appointment and Pool Fixin'







Hi to all of you crazy individuals who follow my blog. Went to see Dr. Garcia today, he took the bandage off my back and removed the packing from the cyst. I can now take a for real shower. Yeh!!!! I go back to see him Thursday. When all the infection is gone and the cyst shrinks down, he will remove it. Probably 2 or 3 months. That will be good. Enough about my back. Butch is helping Don fix the leak in the pool. Butch seems to be enjoying himself.



Two heads are always better than one. Tomorrow some friends of Butch and Elaine's are coming over from Ft. Pierce. I think we are going to another video arcade. Then we are going for an Okee-burger at Pat's Lakeside Restaurant. YEEEEEH! My favorite. In the 14 years we have been in Okeechobee, I have never had anything else at that restaurant except the one time we went there for breakfast. lol Flo and Don should be homne by now. Miss you guys already. Brother, you are really getting a lot of great equipment. Keep getting richer!!



I can smell the orange blossoms from the old abandoned grove across the street. Spring is in the air. Love To All

1 comment:

Keiko said...

I remember Spring in Florida and the wonderful smell of orange blossoms! Hope your back heals quick.