Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Thoughts

It is after noon on Thanksgiving Day and the Turkey is nestled in the oven and the Sweet potato casserole is in the frig and now it is time to take time for a moment of comtemplation on what there is to be thankful for. For each of you who read this, it is different. Some will be happy for good health, others will be thankful for wealth, while others are thankful for everything but the important thing is to be thankful for something. Each one of us should search our minds for things that have helped make us who we are today. I, myself am thankful for all the good things and people who have come into my life. Thanks again to all who have made me who I am today. Again I want you all to stay safe and warm and turn adversity into opportunity. Love to all. (Don't eat too much) lol

No comments: