Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Week Tuesday







Good Tuesday Morning: We are going to walk on the dike this am as there are only about 6 weeks til the 1/2 marathon at Disney. I feel like I am as ready as I will ever be but Mr. S has the feeling that we need to be better. Here's hoping!! After we walk we are going to Home Depot and buy a small belt sander for my bamboo project. Yesterday I used the leaf blower and cleaned the drive way. Just in time for Louis, our neighbor who is the jack of all trades, to come and seal our driveway. How did I know!!! Note to self: Stop watching the Rick Bayless mexican cooking show. Reason being is that I feel compelled to replicate what I see. Last night I made Puerco Carnitas. Boy was that good. Okay enough useless information for one time. Got to make breakfast. (American) Eggs and turkey bacon. lol I love you all Stay warm and safe and take care of U. Doesn't Miss Oreo have a tough life???

No comments: