Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday Stuff

Good Morning to all: Hope everyone is happy and healthy today as it is a glorious day. Am making headway in raking the estate. Raked and filled my 6 cans yesterday and will rake some more today. For Joy For Joy lol Don and I are going for an Okeeburger for lunch and will have the second half for dinner. Too much for one meal. Found a neat Good Will store in Vero. I am so bad as I wandered the mall and couldn't find anything but when we got to the Good Will I found lots. I think I had "Sticker Shockitis" Oh well life is still good. Love to all and take time to smell the roses. Glad Flo and DW are safely back in WPT. It is good for them and their families but I miss them and it is sad to go down to their estate and noone is there. Miss 500!!

No comments: