Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas To All

Good evening to all of the faithful followers of moi: It is the Christmas season and I want to dedicate this blog to wishes for a wonderful holiday season for all. It seems strange to be home this year to be home as we have been to Mike and Mary Beth's house for the last two years. Thanks for the wonderful times and wonderful memories. Florence and Don are here for Christmas and we are having dinner together both Christmas Eve (Thanks to Lynn and Chris and the Boys who sent us food for our holiday dinner) Thanks to them and give those two wonderful little guys a big hug and kiss from us. Christmas day we are having ham at our house with Don & Flo. Brominator I hope you have a wonderful holiday with Theresa and her kids. Remember don't get mad, get even!! lol To Teri, Ammanda and Dakoda, Merry Christmas from Pappy and me. We love you guys. To Tom and young Tom I hope you all have a wonderful day and enjoy. To everyone else, have a wonderful holiday season and remember the reason for the season. Love to all and you know the drill. I almost forgot, the thing I miss most is your lasagna Donna. Love to all of you.

No comments: