Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Week From Today

Good morning to all of the faithful followers of moI: It is a week til the cruise to Los Angeles begins. I am doing pretty well with the packing. D's suitcase is almost done and my stuff iis lined up. Still need to get my nails done and a hair cut. I will cut Mr.S's hair next week and put his mickeys in. Next Wednesday we will go to MCO and pick up our friends from California who are going on the cruise. Bob and Val are great people and we look forward to spending time with them. Okay I will try again as I lost my first blog in the black hole. I want everyone to have a wonderful New Year. As for New Year's resolutions, just look back at the previous year and if you feel there are areas that are lacking, just do the opposite of what you did and see if that works. Okay love to all and you konw the drill.

No comments: