Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Good afternoon to all of the faithful followers of moi: Today is Mother's Day and I want to send wishes to all of the people in my life who are mothers and grandmothers. I miss Julia today and I have been doing a lot of thinking about my mom. Things with her were less than the perfection I might have wanted but now in retrospective her life was a product of the age she was born in. You see they did not have names or medicines that would help mood altering and make life better. As with her own mother and hearing the stories about her life that was probably in her dna. I am not trying to sound egocentric but it is a shame that she did not get to know me as her daughter and enjoy the things that might have transpired. So on this Mother's Day I want to say "Happy Mother's Day Mom" And to you Julia, I miss you as you were an important part of my life. "Happy Mother's Day to you too. Love to all and you know the drill.

No comments: