Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saturday Update to Our Life






Good Morning to all of the faithful followers of moi: I did not blog Thursday as Blogger was down for updating and Friday we went to Disney. Mike is painting the lanai and I think it will be wonderful when finished. I bought Mr. S a new table for his area by his chair as the glass top table was just yucky. We went to our local furniture store Morgan's and found the perfect one. I changed out my table with a table we bought when we first got furniture when we moved here. Wow a piece of furniture that survived my changing tastes in style. lmao We went for our monthly Japanese Food fix at Teppan Edo in the Japanese Pavillion at Disney. It was good. We went to Hollywood Studios and saw our friend Hastings who we met on a cruise. He was finally there and glad to see us. We now have a new name "The Crazy Sayman's" It is so true. Love to all and you know the drill

1 comment:

Hastings Henderson said...

Glad that I could help-Loved seeing you--Hastings