Friday, July 8, 2011

Final Launch Today






Good Morning to all of the faithful followers of moi: It has been a few days since I vented about the verdict. I still am upset but life for me goes on. We watched the sentencing pase of the trial and she will be free on July 17. But for me I feel the person will never be free like you and I are. She no doubt will pull an OJ and get away with murder but land her a** in jail for something else. God Bless Caylee Marie, the beautiful little girl who won't grow up. Okay enough maudlin thoughts for the day. In a few minutes I will go to the back corner of our yard and watch the final shuttle mission take off. What a historic day this is. If the clouds don't get in the way I will try to photograph it. Heres hoping. Okay will finish this in a few. Okay love to all and you know the drill. Also a quick Butch update,
he is back in hospital with a infection. Upon reading about it, it is not uncommon after this kind of surgery. He is in sterile ICU getting antibiotics. Will post more later. Too cloudy to see the last one. poop

No comments: