Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A SAD SAD DAY FOR ME

Afternoon to all of the faithful followers of moi: I became invested in the trial for Casey Marie Anthony and today they came back with a verdict of not guilty on all of the charges that would put Miss Anthony in jail for a very long time. They found her guilty of lying to law enforcement (4 counts) and she could walk on Thursday. For me it is a sad sad day. The reason for this trial is a beautiful little girl who I picture as a little person, not skeletonized remains with vines growing thru it. I find it so hard to believe that 12 other human beings would not feel that if she did not do it, who did? This was a definite miscarriage of justice. I know that it pretty silly to be so upset but I cannot help it. I chose in life to not have children but know that if I had I would have loved them with everything I had. Thanks to all for allowing me to vent. Love to all and you know the drill. Please take time to pray for Caylee.

1 comment:

teri said...

You were lucky enough to have 4 step children that gave you beautiful grandchildren that you got to see some of them as babies, so I think you are a great mom and grandma, anyway it doesn't take the same blood running through our veins to be a family, it takes love and patience and understanding which you have very much of. love ya lots.