Thursday, April 2, 2009

April 2

Happy April Did not turn my computer on yesterday so I didn't blog. It has been a strange couple of days. I have been wanting to clean my patio for the last two days but other projects took precedence. There was a small leak under my kitchen sink and I had to take everything out and Don tightened the drain. Viola leak fixed but it took me all day to clean under there and then put everything back. Then today I had a doctor appointment for my back and all is well. I am healing nicely. I go back in six weeks and we will then decide when to remove the cyst. Then I was making tea and found some insect critters in my tea cupboard and spent quite a bit of time spraying for this tiny little critters. They are not little ants but very little like them. I don't like them. The one good thing is that Doctor said I can treadmill again. My poor little mini is so lethargic. Butch left today for Ontario to drive his cadillac up there. Elaine is here and we are really enjoying the visit. Butch is flying down Tuesday April 7. We are going to check out another video arcade tomorrow. yeh!!! The Diet Nazi will be returning for another engagement in our house. I am going to trim some off before May 30.
And that is for real. Well enough for now Love to all

1 comment:

Keiko said...

It really breaks your heart when the mini is so sad!