Saturday, June 6, 2009

Back to Reality







Hi to all my followers: We are home and back to reality. No more 4 course meals and just one knife and one fork and maybe a spoon. LOL We took Donna and Rick to the airport. Their flight was supposed to leave at 1 p.m. so we left about 12:30 p.m. and headed for Chobee. We were home for about a half hour when the kids called and said a lightning storm came up in Orlando and at 2:45 p.m. they still had not boarded. It was supposed to start and we haven't heard from them so I guess they finally got to take off. Boy was the SouthWest Airways busy. Glad we don't fly anymore. Miss Oreo is really glad we are home. She is sleeping in my chair as I type. It was a really nice cruise and the seas really cooperated. I will post more pics and info later. I am multi-tasking. Doing a load of laundry and unpacking and then blogging. Gained a couple of pounds but it will be easy enough to get rid of once we start back eating normally. Found a new beverage that I really really like. It is a Pineapple Mojito. Have to see if I can make them at home. We did a 5K run/walk on the Island of Castaway Cay. Getting ready for training for the 1/2 marathon in January. Probably won't go on another cruise for a while. Probably after the 1/2 marathon. Okay got to get my suit case unpacked and watch the Belmont. Love to All

No comments: