Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm Back

For all of my faithful followers: I have returned from the Surgery Center and the excision of the cyst on my back was successful. I have a bandage on my back and I am forced to take it easy for a couple of days. No Treadmill and No Yard Work. Woe is Me!!! lol Yesterday we went to Disney and did a couple of caches and had lunch at Teppan Edo. I had a seaweed salad to die for. The parks are pretty busy and it was hot. We had a few more virtual caches to do but will wait for cooler weather. Going to get the camper ready next week for our upcoming trip. Bought a new TV for it. Need to load it up with clothes and make up the bed. Looking forward to the trip. Got to go Jerry Springer is on the television.

1 comment:

Keiko said...

No treadmill???? What are you going to do? I did go online to Wal-Mart and got the GIFT for Beth and Mike. Wal-Mart gave from June 16 - July 2 for a delivery. That is pretty crazy, but I hope it will be sooner rather than later. Hope you get well soon