Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Lousy Day in Arkansas

Good Afternoon to my faithful followers: I use the word good more out of habit than reality. It is the kind of a day that makes me want to curl up before the fire place with a nice hot toddy. It is grey and cloudy and every so often we hit a shower. Just lovely!!! We are on I-40 in Arkansas not far from Little Rock. We talked about stopping at the Clinton Presidential Library but found out the Blue Dress is out for pressing. lmao Had a nice but too short visit with Rick and Donna. Our best wishes to Donna in her finishing her edits. You are my heroine. Thanks for the bagels. Just passing sign for Toad Suck Park.. lol Okay enough nothing for now Looking for target of opportunity to walk around a foreign Wal-Mart or GoodWill. Love to all and stay safe and warm and avoid texting and driving.

No comments: