Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sunny Saturday







And a very very good Saturday morning to all of my followers: Today, I am going to start preparing the suitcases for our trip home. I feel like I have been gone forever. We are having a really nice time but time has come to get back to the real time zone of my life. We are going Laughlin today for a little gambling and a dinner with Tom, Tom's friend Andy and his wife Sue. We are leaving here tomorrow heading for Shawnee. It will probably take a couple of days to get there. We want to be in a hotel and watch the GIANTS. I hope they woke up after last weeks fiasco. Okay, will post pics later if I find anymore interesting things to photograph. lol Donna, we went to a Mexican Restaurant and had Enchiladas Poblanos twice. They were gooooooooood. They were chicken or beef. No Cheese but they would have been good with cheese.

No comments: