Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday in Williams







Good Day to my friends, family and anybody who reads my stuff: We had dinner in the Pub last night and watched the Yankee game. There were some obnoxious LA Angels fans but I just let them ramble because they were saddddddd!!! We went back to our room and watched the end. And YEH my Yankees came through. This is not the same with my GIANTS. Here's hoping they get their heads out of their a--es. We can't watch game as it is not on tv either in room or pub but we have updates and can listen to it on the phone. After we are going to walk about Williams. We had breakfast at a nice restaurant near the hotel. CHORIZO & EGGS. It was good. Dinner tonight is part of our package and we will eat at the Depot Cafe. Tomorrow being my special day we will take the train ride. Hope the weather is like today as it is Indian Summerish in the North. I am luvin it. Okay enough rambling for now. Love to all

No comments: