Tuesday, December 29, 2009

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, Good Morning All: It is cold here. I know I am sure that there are much colder places but from my frame of reference it is COLD. I am going to bundle myself up and go to the Grocery store and get the fixins for Chicken Soup. That and my alka-seltzer plus should do the trick. Also we are not going anywhere for a few days so I can lay low. We went up to St. Cloud and saw Tom, Edie, Chloe and Victor. They are heading back early as Chloe is coughing and is going to doctors. They took us to lunch. It was wonderful to spend time with them. We enjoyed the trip to the Mighty 8th with them. Victor got a lot out of it. Okay got to make breakfast. As always stay safe and warm and my love to all. (I will stay warm too.) lol

No comments: