Monday, December 28, 2009

Good Monday in Okeechobee


Good Morning All: It is so good to be home again. I love to travel but it is always good to be back. When we first got here, Miss Oreo wasn't. I was worried but when I called Mona, she had gone over there. She knows that they will feed her. I am glad she eats that way as when her food is on the front porch I am never sure if she or the raccoons get her food. She was still mad at me when Mona walked her back over here. I sort of understand I would be mad too if I were her. When Mona left, Oreo went with her. My heart broke but what could I do. Later when I went out and threw away the Pizza box,there she was laying on my car. She looked at me and jumped off and ran away. After I went in the house, I opened the front door and in she ran. I guess she figured she had put me through enough torture. All is well now. She is laying on a plastic bag in the JUNQUE Room. She is goofy.

No comments: