Sunday, December 13, 2009

Cruise Day




Good Morning to All: I had a lovely blog all typed and it went into la la land. Here it goes again. We went to the Christmas Parade last night. It gets longer every year. It is a rule that half the residents of Okeechobee are in the parade and the other half are watching it. lol I think I am ready for this cruise but half the sneaking suspicion that I forgot something but the general rule is P & P. (Pills and Passports) Anything else can be bought. :) After the parade, we went to the King House for chinese as my refrigerator is bare. At least for 4 days I won't have to cook or clean. I will be a double platinum lady of leisure. Love to all and as usual stay safe and warm.

1 comment:

Where's Grammy Flo? said...

Hi I have beentrying to updatenew computer and cannot bring yourblogsite up any suggestions??Flo