Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Life is a Work in Progress





Good Afternoon to all the faithful followers of moi: It seems anymore that by the time I drink my coffee, find out how old I am and then do my fitness coach dvd and then make breakfast and clean up, the morning is gone. Whew!!! The title of today's blog is due to the fact that I moved the furniture around in the spare room yesterday and the Lanai today. When I placed the furniture on the lanai, it was not the same time as coffee and newspaper so when we sat there, the sun was bothersome. So to rectify the situation, I changed it around, hence my life being a work in progress. lol DW, we had oatmeal for breakfast and when we do I always think of you. Going to treadmill and hopefully get my mini-me happy again. Too bad my Fitness + doesn't count towards her happiness. ha ha Also going to rent the first two Twilight series movies before I see the new movie. Thanks to Marybeth for such a good idea. Still no word on the new Kinsey baby. Okay enough chit-chat, must get busy. Love to all and hopefully you all remember what to do.

No comments: