Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Good Afternoon

Good afternoon to all: I wrote a blog yesterday but I tried to post a pic with it and it went to lala land and I was aggravated so I never got back to it. Sorry hope all had a wonderful Monday holiday. I have been using my new fitness training dvd everyday since I got it. It is really good. It is more of a workout than my fitness + dvd. The fitness + dvd is like playing games. lol I do my wii fit body test and then 30 mins of the new fitness trainer. After that I usually cook breakfast but this morning we went out to the airport for breakfast. When we got back I decided to give the camper a cleaning. Even though we are not using it for a while, it needed to be cleaned. Now I am done for the aftrnoon. Will probably putter before the soaps. When it cools off hop4fully tonight, I am going to mulch my front gardens. Okay love to all and remember to take time to smell the roses.

1 comment:

Keiko said...

I am so proud of you! I ate so much in Chicago because the food was fantastic and Rick was making me nervous. (Can you blame your husband for weight gain???) Glad everything is well.