Friday, July 2, 2010

Afternoon Again

Well as always happens the morning goes so quickly and before I know it, it is afternoon. We went out caching and had 4 FTF (First To Finds) Wow!! I am getting almost as good as our friend BIRDDOG Waltz. LOL As I have said before, I enjoy caching because it takes me to places that I normally do not go. Need to do my exercise as we went to breakfast at the airport and then caching. I did not have my camera and I am really unhappy. The president of Brazil's GulfStream V was on the ground at the Okeechobee Airport with its engines off as it was being overhauled. It was a very cool plane. It is black and chrome. Very sharp. Hope to get back before it goes away and get a picture. Okay got to go make lunch and as usual love to all and you know the drill.

No comments: