Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wednesday Night at Chris & Lynn's House





Good Evening to all who read my stuff: We did not make it to Rhode Island today but we went somewhere much better. We woke up in Southington, CT and Lynn texted us and we went to their house. We had such a lovely day. Don and I really enjoyed spending time with "the Boys". They are the cutest kids. Michael was not feeling up to par due to his molars coming in but perked up after he took his medicine. Chris cooked steaks on the grill and I have never had such a good steak ever. It was cooked perfectly, he could give lessons to some of the professional cooks. Then we took a walk around their development. It is really nice here. Their house is beautiful. I WANT THEIR BATHROOM!!!!! Then we came back and gave the boys baths. I am listening to them talking via their monitor. I love baby talk. We are going to use here as our base of operation. We will do RHode Island, Mass. and who knows what else tomorrow. We are going to Mystic this weekend. Okay will post more tomorrow as we do more. Love to all and you know the drill.

No comments: