Monday, July 5, 2010

Rainy Days

Good Evening to all of the faithful: Hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend. It was quiet here and rainy. It poured again this afternoon. Miss Oreo decided to scare me today. She went out wandering this afternoon and did not come in as usual. Titus came to mow the lawn so I figured she would come in but she was nowhere to be found. I must have opened and closed the front door at least a hundred times. I was getting frightened. Then I went out back to check how much water was leaking and I heard her meow and she came running in. I was relieved. I'd really miss her if something happened to her. She was wet and probably got caught under something until it let up. She is such a little character. Love to all and you know the drill.

1 comment:

Keiko said...

I am glad she is safe!