Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cloudy Tuesday

Good afternoon to all of the faithful: My Net 10 phone pitched a fit yesterday and now I cannot text. OMG I just joined the 21 century!!!! After about a hour on the house phone, speaking to a gentleman named Evan, I guess the phone is fubared so they are sending me a replacement phone free of charge. Woo Hoo That is about all the excitement that is happening around here. I am making the Zucchini recipe that Flo made up in Pa when we were up there, only thing is I forgot to buy mozzarella cheese at the store so I am using alfredo sauce instead of red sauce. Will let you know how that goes over with Mr. S. So far this week has not been good for appliances and phones. LOL Okay enough for now Must take a nap. Love to all and as always you know the drill.

No comments: