Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thursday in Chobee

Good morning to all of the faithful: My computer is pitching a fit now. First the phone and now the computer. What other electronics should I not touch? LMAO We are probably going to Best Buy tomorrow to the Geek Squad to have them look at it but I find it hard to believe that my husband cannot figure it out before they do. The only thing is if we have to load a new operating system in it, he wants it to be prefessionally installed. This way we have someone to go back too. Although I find it hard to believe anyone is a smart as he is. Not much else is happening here. Oh yes we booked a cruise for October. At first we were going to try to get it for my b-day, then Mr. S got antsy and decided we needed to strike while the iron was hot and there was a Florida resident available. So we are going Oct 3. Also our friend Ray the cruise director is on and we want to see him. So now I have decided that I am celebrating my B-day the whole month of October, not just one day. LOL Okay enough for now and you all know the drill. Love to all.

No comments: