Friday, April 15, 2011

Good Morning From Paradise

Good Morning to all of the faithful followers of moi: Please don't hate me but it is a spectacular day here in Fla. We are having coffee on the lanai. Yesterday we went to the mall in Vero and I had a banner shopping experience. I bought three new dresses for the Dream Cruise and a new pair of shoes. Monday I will go to Bealls and look for a new bathing suit. We are going to do the Aqua Duck and one need to look good when one is sliding around the new ship. lol I am in the process of cleaning the lanai and Mike from the pool company is coming today to give us a price to replace the liner and fix a couple of leaks. Pretty soon my pool will be back in working order. Yeh!!! Life is good. Speaking of the pool guy, he is here. Got to go and check colors of pool liners. Love to all and you know the drill.

No comments: