Saturday, April 23, 2011

Tomorrow is the Big Day




Good Morning to all of the faithful followers of moi: In just about 24 hours, we will be embarking on our cruise. I feel like we have been waiting forever and now it is finally here. Looking forward to many, many things but the most is seeing folks we have not seen in the last few years as they have been shoreside working on the new ship. It is bitter sweet when I think of the folks on the Wonder who we won't see for a while but one needs to take the bitter with the sweet. I am not taking my computer on this cruise as I feel I will be busy checking everything out. I will be posting photos and a critique of this new ship. I am excited. Just have a few things to press and then it will be done. Okay enough for now. Happy Easter to All and you all know the drill. But for those who might not know or have forgotten. TAKE TIME TO SMELL THE ROSES! Love to All.

1 comment:

fullyfavorable said...

Youall can see why I married her. "Great heslth care" found out things are not all wunderful
she served me "ARE you ready" EGGS from caged chickens really I demand cage-free / free range eggs, chicken of course HUBBY