Saturday, April 2, 2011

Thought for the Day

Good Afternoon to all of the faithful followers of moi: I know I have not blogged all week and the only excuse I can offer is that not much is happening. A lot of the winter visitors are leaving and sadly that includes Don & Flo. It seems like this season has gone so fast. And I am sure us being gone most of the month of January did not help. Will miss playing 500 but will play when we come up for our summer visit.
I was talking to Brominator this afternoon about family members who I have not heard from since 1999 and I came up with a very timely understanding and said the following "My life is not lacking for them not being in my life but their life is lacking because I am not in it." Okay enough for now and as usual you all know the drill. Love to All.

No comments: