Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bamboo Express Southbound

And a very good morning to the faithful followers of me: We are headed SOUTH yeh!!! We had a short but sweet GWN tour. We had a very nice visit with the Marino Family. It was good to see them especially Chloe and Victor. I was sorry that we didn't get more card games in but in a few weeks, Flo and Don will be back in Chobee and we can get back to normal.. The Marino's have a little tuxedo kitten that reminded me of how much I miss my girl but the Marino kitten travels well. I wish Miss Oreo would. Oh well that is her loss. We are headed for Elaine and Robbie's for a short visit as we have stuff to do in Chobee before Lyn's visit in October. Well I will close for now as I want to see what gamers are on POGO. No pics to post. Maybe later Love to all who care. lmao

1 comment:

Keiko said...

We were wondering when Flo was making the trek South!