Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wacky Wednesday











Good Evening (I guess) Sorry but I have been busy like a bee today. Morning started out with getting our new box spring from RTG. It was a waste of fuel but you cannot fight the system. While I was waiting I decided to weed my front beds as I have been negligent in maintaining. I got most of the first one done and later or maybe tomorrow I will work on the rest. After the boxspring came, I took shower and we went to lunch. After lunch we checked out a new rv park and crystal mining place. It is not open yet but we might go up after the new bird season starts. When we got back, I puttered and started watching soaps. Our neighbor Jacob came over and asked Don to help him trim his trees around the garage with our alligator loper. I took ome pictures and of course I had to supervise and get involved. I love tree trimming. Now we are relaxing and blogging. Love to all (One of the pics is spider I thought was cool.)

No comments: