Friday, September 11, 2009

OOOOOOOPS


I humbly apologize for not blogging yesterday. I have no real idea why but all I can say is OOOOOOOOOPS. Am in the middle of preparing for our GWN Tour. Today is more of the same. So I thought I would blog early before the day goes away. Note: At some time today, all who read this, take a moment of silence and remember reverently 911. Got a very nice e-mail from my new friend in the Faroe Islands, (he bought the tuxedo shoes) and he says that he is moonwalking with the shoes. He likes them. Okay enough rambling. I have to finish weeding my front flower beds, get odds and ends from Wally World and oh I guess I should start out with breakfast. Donna, if you see this, let Katie know that a box is on the way, probably sometime next week. Hope she likes the stuff. Okay love to all more whenever.

No comments: