Saturday, September 12, 2009

Yard work and technology




Happy Saturday to all who find reading my stuff fun. Have been out in the front flower beds, preparing them for winter flowers. lol Then I decided to pick up the pine needles that laid in the driveway. I spent 4 hours outside. Tough work but someone has to do it. Mr. S and I finished cutting up the bamboo for Robbie. Now we are enjoying some relaxation. Donna, I found Bacardi has a bottled mojito that really isn't too bad. Not as good as the ship's but beggars can't be choosers. I like my new phone with blue tooth. Tomorrow I wil hit the flea market and see if I can find sodoku books for Pam and Bruno. Don and Flo have a nice time at Lynn's. See you soon. Getting ready for 500. Okay time for a quick nap and then I have to dig out some warm clothes for our trip to the GWN. Love to all

1 comment:

Keiko said...

Do you get the bottled stuff at the liquor store??? Damn...too bad it's Sunday or I would get some.