Wednesday, December 3, 2008

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!


It is cold today again. The governor is going to hear from me soon! Bright and sunny but chilly. Going to the movies this afternoon. It should be less crowded than dollar monday. Hopefully. Post office just delivered my first lighted palm tree for the patio that I ordered from Bealls. Hopefully the second one will come tomorrow. Kitty just came in from outside, she doesn't like the cold any more than I do. I think we are going to Mike and Marybeth's in Carolina for Xmas (Donna's daughter and son-in-law) We booked a cruise for January 24, 2009. Rick and Donna are coming too. Can't wait for Don & Flo to get back and we can resume our card playing. Going through my closet to get some outfits ready for the cruise and what doesn't fit is ebay bound.

No comments: