Monday, December 22, 2008

On the Road Again


Good Afternoon to all my followers: We are finally on the road heading for Mike and Marybeth's house in Bahama, NC. I was a little slow getting myself going this morning. Going away always sounds like such fun until the day we leave. I am always sure that I have forgotten something important and you'd think we were going to another planet. Don and I exchanged our christmas gifts yesterday. I got him a new gps for geocaching and he got me a stainless steel cuisinart blender super high powered. Gonna make frozen margaritas for New Years. Poor Oreo, she is always so beside herself when we leave. Getting on I-95N right now. It is 57 degrees out and I am sure that as we go it will only get colder. Good thing I have a lot of love in my heart. It helps keep me warm.

No comments: