Saturday, December 27, 2008

Too Much Traffic on 95

We are in a Quality Inn in Darien Georgia. The traffic was terrific. BUMPER TO BUMPER MILES AFTER MILE> We got disgusted and got off and followed parallel back roads. Saw some cool old houses and neighborhoods. Got to go across a bridge I have seen before from 95 but never knew where it was. I love bridges until I am on them(Especially the Brooklyn Bridge) Tomorrow we aren't getting on the beast of 95 but following 17.
I am blogging and eating gourmet truffles. Thanks, I will have to treadmill for hours. Thanks to every one who blogs again as I really enjoyed reading about your new computer and Mike finding some caches.
I already miss the critters especially SHADOW!!!

1 comment:

beth said...

They miss you too! I gave the pups some peperoni last night for good measure. Glad u enjoy the truffles! Don't worry official diet season doesn't begin until Jan 1!