Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sorry It's So Late

We went to Orlando today to go to Disney and drop off a little gift for the cast members where Don works at Animal Kingdom at the "Festival of the Lion King". We stayed and saw the show again and it always affects me the same way. The same thing happens at the show on the final night of the Disney cruise "Disney Dreams" I love that show especially when they sing the Circle of Life. It makes me cry. We went over to Epcot and did a couple of attractions. We were going to stay for Illuminations but we were tired and it would have made a late night drive home. One of Katie's presents came today and hopefully the other will come tomorrow. With that, we can leave Monday instead of Tuesday. Will be blogging along the way on the trip so no one will have to miss a moment of my ramblings. I know all who follow this blog are just sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited. Love to All More tomorrow for my christmas wishes for all.

No comments: