Monday, December 15, 2008

OOOOOOOOOPS




Sorry fans: No I am not sick but negligent in my postings. I don't have much of an excuse and I can't explain it. I tinkered all weekend. We went to the Christmas Parade in town Saturday night at 6 P.M. It is really nice and it brings everyone out. 1/3 of the people are watching the parade, 1/3 are in the parade and 1/3 are riding horses in it. I am posting some pics but they are not really good. It is hard at night.


Sunday I tinkered and then watched the Giant football game. I can't stand the pressure of that team. Poor Harpo Manning!!! When he plays good he's ELI. When he plays crappy he's Harpo!!! Digging out my sweaters and cold weather clothes for our Christmas in NC. Got to go and get some wrapping paper today to wrap the presents to put around my Christmas Palm Tree. Well have to finish my yoghurt. Love to all.

No comments: