Sunday, April 19, 2009

BUSY BUSY BUSY

We had a really busy weekend. We fasted on liquids this weekend and it was absolutely amazing I had more energy than I could ever imagine. I could feel it in my back that my body was calling for carbohydrates but I told it to take them from some of the stored FAT I have accumulated in various parts of my body. I think it is mind over matter. We also did a 2 mile walk on the dyke. We had some sensor problems with Don's nike+. It wasn't linked but he won the battle with it. Mine was good today and I managed a 15' 49" for a while. Now I have to work on it for a long duration. I am beginning to feel like I might jog walk. The jury is still out on that one though. I am getting my yard cleaned up and I discovered that the new Toro machine will be okay when it is just leaves but for sticks and debris and leaves, the old fashioned manual way is the way to go. Well enough rambling. Love to All

1 comment:

Keiko said...

I have been thinking about fasting and now that I see you guys have gone through it and lived, I might try too.