Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday in the Hood


Happy May 30th to my fans: We are blogging in stereo. D is and I am but seeing as I don't have anyone here, I have to take photo myself. Brother, I am glad you blogged. I enjoy reading other folk's blogs. "HINT HINT" to anyone who has blogged in the past but hasn't in a while!!!!!We are going to do a few errands and I will treadmill after breakfast to feed my addiction. I am working in that awful spare room that I use as my catch-all. AGAIN I ASK YOU "WHO HAS IT BETTER THAN ME?" Love to all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sis My e-bay worked out fine and I am glad to hear about ELEM

as the mexicans say Viva la ELEM!

Ola!

Remember there are those that are reffered to as Mexican'ts and those that are Mexican's Don't be a Mexican'ts Can we see a snapshot of the now famous "Red Dress"